Please note that the information and/or services provided on our website are of a general nature and is not substitution for professional advice. We would always recommend that professional advice is sought before taking any action or starting any venture. We will not be liable for any losses suffered if you do not seek such advice.
Who we are
https://gorillaaccounting.com is a website operated by Gorilla Accounting Limited (“Gorilla,” “we,” “us,” “our”). We are registered as a private limited company in England and Wales under company number 08583898. Our registered office is Ground Floor, Unit B Lostock Office Park, Lynstock Way, Lostock, Bolton, BL6 4SG.
Any queries or concerns relating to Gorilla, these terms or this website can be addressed in writing to our registered office or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing Our Website
You are permitted to use our website on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to withdraw, suspend or amend the information and/or services provided on our website without prior notice. We will not be liable either for any losses suffered or otherwise if our website is unavailable for any period of time.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. Whilst we will take all steps to ensure that our website is available on most common internet browsers we cannot guarantee that the site will be accessible and/or fully usable on all browsers. If you are experiencing trouble in accessing this site then we would recommend that you attempt to reload it via another browser. If you still unable to access or use the account then contact your local internet provider or IT professional. Please note you are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our website, including, without limitation:
- Live chat/Chat rooms
- Bulletin boards/Forums/Guest book
- Use of other Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Online surveys/opinion polls
Where interactive services are provided then information about the same will be provided. Such information will include whether or not the service is moderated and whether the moderation is human or computer based.
We will seek to ensure that all possible risks to users of interactive users are accessed. Such assessment will determine whether or not it is appropriate to use moderation and the type and/or regularity of the same. However as a general point we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service. If moderation is used then an option to contact the moderator will be provided. We will not be responsible for any loss suffered in use of our interactive services regardless of moderation.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor and/or vulnerable persons is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. As best practice we would advise parents or guardians who permit to use of an interactive service that it is important that they discuss online safety prior to providing consent. Moderation is neither assured nor a guarantee of online safety. Minors and/or vulnerable persons who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Please note that there is no obligation on you to use interactive services that may be offered by this site.
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. This website is governed by the laws of England and Wales, however in this context “lawful purposes” also includes the applicable laws local to you. As a general point you may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (more commonly known as spam).
You MUST NOT knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website without prior written permission of a Director of Gorilla Accounting Limited.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our website;
- any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Content Standards for Contributors
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our website (‘contributions’), and to any interactive services associated with it. These standards are general guidance and is not an exhaustive list. As a contributor you are required to use your best Judgment to determine whether you contribution is suitable for this site. Should you be unsure whether or not a contribution is suitable you should contact Gorilla prior to contributing. Whilst we value all contributions and welcome free opinion please note that Gorilla does reserve its right to retract or redact any contribution that, in the opinion of Gorilla, does not comply with these standards.
- Ensure that any facts are accurate and are not misrepresented.
- Ensure that any opinions are genuinely held and are not presented as facts.
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material or violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our website, or to make contact with other users of our website, you must comply with the content standards set out above. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our website will belong to you exclusively, will not infringe the trade marks or copyright of third parties and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We reserve the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our website.
“GorillaAccounting.com” is a registered trademark of Gorilla Accounting Limited under Trademark number UK00003091511.
“Gorilla Accounting” and the Gorilla Accounting Logo are unregistered trademarks of Gorilla Accounting Limited. Any trademarks reproduced on this website which are not the property of Gorilla Accounting Limited are authorised to be used.
*Claim correct as at 01/08/2019, Gorilla has been ranked 1st on Trust Pilot for Accounting services for more than 6 months in 2019, exact position may fluctuate from day to day based on recent reviews for Gorilla and our competitors.
Intellectual Property Rights and Copyright
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You are permitted to make one copy of any page(s) from this website for your personal reference. You may also advise others of any material contained on our website, they are similarly permitted to make one copy.Should you wish to make additional copies of any page or material on this website then please contact email@example.com.
You are not permitted to modify any copy you have made in any way.Further any graphics, pictures, videos or audio sequences must not be presented separately from its accompanying text. You are reminded that our status (and that of any readily identifiable contributor) as the author of material on our website must always be noted.
You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our website in breach of the above, your right to use our website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
We reserve our right to take legal action against you to enforce our rights and to seek appropriate compensation in the event that you breach the above.
Changes to this website
We will seek to update this website regularly and may change the content at any time. If you believe you may need any part you are invited to make a copy as described in “Intellectual Property Rights and Copyright” above. We will not as a matter of course be able to reproduce material that has subsequently changed. We accept no liability for any losses suffered in the event that you are unable to access subsequently changed material.
Please note that due to the nature of our business the material contained on our website may be time limited and may become out of date due to new legislation, opinion or findings. Whilst we pride ourselves on ensuring that our material represents the current position, there will be times when the material is out of date. We are under no obligation to update such material in a timely fashion or at all.
Limits of our Liability
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business;
- loss of goodwill;
- loss of data;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Computer Misuse Act 1990
You must not:
- Knowingly introduce viruses, worms, Trojans, Logic bombs or other technological harmful material to this website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server that hosts this website or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
- Attack our website via a denial of service attack or similar.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We would further reserve our right to pursue you and/or your relevant parent or guardian in a civil claim for compensation for any and all loses suffered as a consequence of your breach.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking our website
You are permitted to link to our home page, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal. Such link must not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not present any link in such a way to suggest any association, approval or endorsement in which none exists. Should you wish us to consider an association, approval or endorsement then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are not permitted to link any part of our website other than our home page to your website without express written permission from us. Temporary linking of other pages on Social Media Platforms, for example sharing a link to an article on Twitter or Facebook, is permitted providing that such linking complies with the terms in the first paragraph above.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out for contributors.
If you wish to make any use of material on our website other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
Links to other websites
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We cannot guarantee that any link provided is still accurate and has not become broken or otherwise redirected.If you have any concerns about any link then please do not click on the same.
If you notice that any link has become broken or redirects to a site which is different from the advertise link then please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we may review the same.
Downloading from our site
Any file or software that is downloaded from within our website is at your own risk. We do not warrant the suitability of any file or software which is downloaded and accept no liability for any problems with your computer or other electronic device that may arise as a result.
We cannot guarantee that any email sent to us through our website will be received or that the contents will remain private during transmission. If you are concerned about this please consider other means of communication. You are responsible for ensuring any electronic message or information you send to us is free from any virus or defect that may harm our systems in any way. By choosing to communicate via email you are agreeing to indemnify us for any losses suffered if you fail to ensure that the email is free from virus.
Breach of these terms
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this policy through your use of our website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Such action includes but is not limited to:
- Reporting any Criminal Actions to the appropriate authorities.
- Seeking Civil Redress for any losses caused by your breach.
- Taking steps to prevent your access to this website temporarily or otherwise.
Any Claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our website is subject to the exclusive Jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.However were appropriate we do retain our right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms in any relevant Country. These terms are governed by English Law.
Changes to these terms