Whether you’re a national, multi-officed recruitment firm or a more boutique owner-managed business, partnering with the right contractor accountancy service provider is key.
Get it wrong and best-case scenario is that it could slow down your recruitment process (or, heaven forbid, lose you a placement) and worst-case scenario, you or your candidates could find themselves on the wrong side of an HMRC investigation.
Gorilla Accounting work closely with the recruitment and staffing sector to ensure that we deliver a second-to-none service to our recruitment agency partners as well as our contractor clients (in fact, we are “second-to-none”, as we are the number 1 ranked accountancy firm in the whole of the UK on Trustpilot: we are the only accountancy firm in the UK rated 9.9/10 on Trustpilot).
We understand recruitment. As such, we have built an agency care team to continue delivering the service with which the Gorilla Accounting name has become synonymous.
- Account Managed Service: Your personal account manager will handle contractor referrals and queries.
- Named Accountant: All of your candidates will be appointed their own accountant with direct dial. If they have any queries, they simply contact their accountant – not a call centre.
- Fast Track Company Incorporation, as standard
- No Exit Fees or Tie-In Period
- Free Business Banking: Including set-up support
- Discounted Contractor Insurance
- FreeAgent: Subscription included
- Client Service Guarantee: Once your candidate is a client of Gorilla, if they contact us before 3pm with a query, we’ll reply to them within the same day. If we’re ever off our game, we’ll refund £50.
- All-inclusive package for just £89 + VAT per month
- Specialist accountancy services for freelancers and contractors
- Unrivalled client support with direct access to a dedicated accountant
- FreeAgent membership included
- Transparent, jargon-free pricing structure
- Company incorporation, bank account creation and insurance advice
Ready to talk?
If you’d like to discuss how Gorilla Accounting can help your recruitment agency, then please contact our Business Development Manager, Daniel Philbin.