- The promoter of this offer is Gorilla Accounting Ltd (company no. 08583898) whose registered office is at Ground Floor, Unit B Lostock Office Park, Lynstock Way, Lostock, Bolton, BL6 4SG (“Gorilla”).
- The duration of this offer is based on the progress of the National Football teams of England, Scotland and Wales (“Home Nation”) in the 2020 UEFA European Football Championship (“EURO 2020”). For the avoidance of any doubt Gorilla neither has or claims to have any official relationship (commercial or otherwise) with any of the Home Nations or the organisers, affiliates or promoters of EURO 2020.
- This offer shall be open from 9 June 2021 and shall close on the earlier of:
- 8am on 12 July 2021
- 8am on the day following all of the Home Nation team’s being eliminated from the tournament. E.g. if the final Home Nation team is eliminated on 2 July 2021 then this offer will close at 8am on 3 July 2021
- To take advantage of the offer, a prospective customer should:
- Be a new customer to Gorilla or be a returning customer of Gorilla who has not used Gorilla’s services for at least 12 months.
- Want to use one of our monthly packages as described at https://gorillaaccounting.com/our-accountancy-packages/ and enter a contract lasting at least 12 months.
- Make Gorilla aware when discussing becoming a customer that they wish to take advantage of the offer.
- Sign up to one of the packages noted at 4(b) prior to the end of the Offer Period. I.e. sign the contract before the end of the Offer Period.
- Providing a customer meets the criteria specified in clause 4 then they will pay 50% of the standard costs for their monthly package for their first three months as a customer of Gorilla. They will then pay the standard costs from month four onwards.
- This offer can only be used to claim 50% off the standard price of a package described at 4(b). It cannot be used for any one-off fees or any additional services that Gorilla may provide. It also can It cannot be used for any services not offered directly via Gorilla. Finally it cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers including but not limited to the 10% off offer for paying in advance.
- Should there be any dispute concerning the terms of this offer then the decision of Gorilla is final. This includes but is not limited to disputes concerning the Offer Period and the eligibility criteria specified at 4.
- Gorilla reserves it’s right to change these terms from time to time and/or at it’s absolute discretion withdraw the offer early. There terms (and all terms of Gorilla) are governed by English law and by making use of the offer any prospective customer agrees that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction of any claims arising.
Offer Terms & Conditions | Gorilla Accountants