Comprehensive IR35 ReviewsGet your FREE review today
If you are self-employed, it is important to know where you stand with IR35. IR35 is the name given to the rules surrounding off-payroll working – in place to assess whether someone should be paying tax as an employee or as self-employed. It was created to ensure people weren’t unknowingly operating as self-employed when they should be paying tax as an employee. It is crucial that you get this right – the consequences of getting it wrong can be serious.
This is where we can help.
By obtaining an independent status review you are showing that you are taking due diligence in understanding your IR35 status.
At Gorilla Accounting, and in partnership with Kingsbridge, we’re pleased to provide a comprehensive IR35 review service for contractors. This is to ensure you remain compliant in the run-up to off-payroll 2021 and that you’re able to legitimately remain outside IR35 after the 2021 IR35 reform.
We’re able to offer IR35 Assessments through the Kingsbridge Status Tool and their in-house IR35 experts.
What’s Included in an IR35 Review
- A consultation with our experts who will advise you on your position regarding IR35.
- A quick, conclusive status result with all the support needed to guide you through the reform.
- A comprehensive report that pulls through the notable positives or negatives of your engagement.
- A concise list of recommendations to improve compliance.
- Further, detailed information about the IR35 legislation
If you want to understand more about your IR35 status, simply complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch. If you are a current customer of Gorilla you can also speak to your accountant.
As well as IR35 support, Kingsbridge offers many insurance solutions designed to protect contractors. If you already hold insurance, Kingsbridge offers a price promise guarantee on their Zurich underwritten policies.
Remember – it is critical to get this right.