Whether you are new to contracting/freelancing or you just want to top up gaps in your knowledge, we provide you with a range of free resources that will assist you.
Here at Gorilla we believe in sharing knowledge, that’s why we’re giving you a range of resources completely free. Our free resources include: an initial meeting, a copy of our Contractor Guide, access to our Cloud Accounting Software and use of our Take Home Pay Calculator.
If you want to find out more about our FREE resources please keep on reading, however if you would like to speak to an expert please do not hesitate to contact us on 0330 107 9677.
Free Self Employed Guide
Free Initial Meeting
Free Access to FreeAgent's Cloud Accounting Software
Why choose Gorilla?
Gorilla is a modern, straightforward solution to your accounting needs specifically designed for contractors and freelancers. We have decades of experience across different industry sectors, our team have created a service focused on our client’s experience. Our flexible accounting solutions and processes are continually developed to ensure the best possible service.
- Accountancy 24/7 access to our online bookkeeping tool
- Quarterly review of your bookkeeping data
- Tax planning advice to help maximise tax efficiency
- Preparation & Submission of Financial Statements
- Preparation & Submission of Corporation Tax Return
- Preparation & Submission of quarterly VAT Returns
- Preparation & Submission of Payroll (for up to 2 employees)
- Preparation & Submission of P11d
- Preparation of one Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Standard employment status references
- Assistance with HMRC records checks
- Reminder services for all deadlines and payments
- Preparation of Companies House Confirmation Statements
- Assistance with share issues or transfers and changes of particulars
- Dividend and board minute documentation
- Same day response service under our client service guarantee
- Your own dedicated accountant
- Unlimited support via face-to-face meetings, emails, telephone and Skype video-conferencing
- Friendly, proactive and experienced team.
- Company Incorporation service (£50 + VAT)
- Registered Office address service (£10 + VAT per month)
- Self-Assessment Tax Return for additional Shareholders/Directors (£100 + VAT)
Download Your Free Self Employed Guide
Download our free self employed guide that’s packed with tips and advice for running a limited company. It details rules and regulations around running your own business as a contractor or freelancer.