Fees and Payment Terms
Fees for a Company Formation (“the services”) are payable in advance by the customer. Rates are advertised on our website. Gorilla Accounting Limited (“Gorilla”, “us”, “we”) reserves the right to vary these from time to time. We would recommend that you check the fees prior to instructing Gorilla to carry out the services.
All fees quoted on our website are in UK pounds sterling. All fees are subject to VAT at the current rate as applicable.
If a fee is not paid then we will be under no obligation to provide the services in part or at all. If a fee is recalled by your Bank and/or Card provider following the provision of the services then we reserve the right to take further action to recover the same.
Customers may cancel the transaction up to Gorilla completing the provision of the services i.e. making the application for a private limited company to be incorporated. Please be aware that given the nature of the services it is not uncommon for an application to be made quite promptly. Therefore we would strongly recommend that you ensure that all the details are correct and that you wish to pay for the services prior to instructing Gorilla.
To seek to cancel the transaction please call Gorilla on 0330 107 9676 as a matter of urgency. If an application has not yet been made then Gorilla will cancel the application and you will be able to either modify your request or seek a refund.
Once an application is made there are limited circumstances in which you may be able to cancel subject to retention of reasonable fees. Such circumstances are outlined below in the “Application not processed by Companies House”.
Application not processed by Companies House
Ordinarily we would anticipate that any application for a Company Formation will be processed by Companies House quite swiftly. It is not uncommon for Companies to be formed within 24 hours of a customer appointing Gorilla to provide the services. There will however be occasions were an application is not processed by Companies House. These include:-
- Where the Company name is not accepted by Companies House.
- Where an application is missing information.
In respect of the Company name the most common reason for rejection will be because it is too similar to an existing name. We would strongly recommend that you check your proposed name on the Companies register here prior to making the application.
If the application is not processed due to the Company name then we will contact you and seek your instructions. You can cancel your application in which case you can request a full refund. Alternatively you can provide us with an alternative company name.
If the application is not processed due to the application having missing information then we will contact you to seek your instructions. Again you can cancel the application and request a full refund. Alternatively you can provide us with the missing information.
Gorilla care about your custom and the service we provide to you. It is our aim to provide a quality service to our customers and we want you to be completely satisfied with our services. If you have any issues or complaints then please do not hesitate to contact us on 0330 107 9676.
Where appropriate a refund can be requested from Gorilla. The most common reasons are:-
- Where the transaction is cancelled prior to the provision of the services in which case a full refund can be requested.
- Where Gorilla is unable to make the application for whatever reason within a period of no less than three working day, in which case a full refund can be requested.
- Where Companies house does not process the application in which case then providing you wish to abandon the application then a partial refund can be requested.
If you require a refund please do so using the following procedure:
- Please telephone 0330 107 9676
- We will send our Refund Authorisation Form by fax email or post at your request
- Please complete the Refund Authorisation Form and submit it to us
- Ensure this is completed within 28 days of receiving the Refund Authorisation Form.
- On receipt of the Refund Authorisation Form, we will make the appropriate refund of any fees.
This Refund policy is in addition to your statutory rights, which remain unaffected.
Please also note that the above Refund policy applies only in respect of our Company Formation services. Any other services are covered by the appropriate contract between you and Gorilla.