Whether you're an independent recruiter or a nationwide franchise, finding an accountancy firm that you can recommend to your candidates with complete confidence is essential when it comes to building a trusting relationship.
Any recommendations you make should meet the high standards expected from your own agency, reflecting the same core ethics of first-rate customer service combined with outstanding value.
At Gorilla Accounting, we work with clients across the entire business spectrum, providing affordable, easy-to-use accountancy services to both limited and non-limited contractors.
Our business incorporation service means that your clients could begin trading in as little as 24 hours, helping you to quickly place start-up contractors into available placements.
You'll work directly with a dedicated account manager, so you'll always have that one point of contact for referrals, payments and any queries that crop up along the way.
• Account Managed Service: Your personal account manager will handle contractor referrals and queries.
• Named Accountant: All of your candidates will be appointed their own accountant with direct dial. If they have any queries, they simply contact their accountant - not a call centre.
• Fast Track Company Incorporation, as standard
• No Exit Fees or Tie-In Period
• Free Business Banking: Including set-up support
• Discounted Contractor Insurance
• FreeAgent: Subscription included
• Client Service Guarantee: Once your candidate is a client of Gorilla, if they contact us before 3pm with a query, we’ll reply to them within the same day. If we’re ever off our game, we’ll refund £50.
As an all-inclusive accountancy service, we're able to provide contractors with a host of benefits for just £85 + VAT per month.
As well as providing a full company incorporation service, they'll be assigned to a dedicated accountant complete with a direct dial contact number for easily accessible assistance.
We're also able to arrange key insurances to ensure that each business enterprise is carried out to the correct legal specifications whilst also setting up suitable bank accounts that can help to maximise ease of business.
All your candidates will receive unlimited access to the online bookkeeping tool, FreeAgent, helping them to successfully manage their accounts and business finances from one central hub.
For more information on how your recruitment agency can benefit by partnering with Gorilla Accounting, contact Neil Wright, Sales Director, on email@example.com.
Grab your copy of our free contractor info pack that's packed with tips and advice for running a Limited Company, and explains the rules and regulations around running your own contractor or freelance business *
We would love to update you on exclusive offers, handy guides and the latest Gorilla Accounting info.
T: 0330 024 0406
Gorilla Accounting Head Office
Unit B Lostock Office Park
Monday to Friday
8am - 6pm