Unhappy with your current Accountant? Looking to switch?
Contractors tend to stick with their current accountant, even if they aren't particularly happy with the service provided. The contractor and accountant relationship can become idle, mistakes made; making it the opposite of proactive.
As a Contractor, you could be too busy to change a routine and it can be easier to simply carry on with an unsatisfactory process. However, your relationship with your advisors, especially your accountant, should be reviewed regularly. It is essential that this relationship is value driven, giving you as much value as possible. You deserve to be treated as a real person, not just a monthly invoice.
Ideally, the best time to switch accountants is at your company year-end, however, it’s still possible to switch mid-year. It needn't be disruptive or costly, one of our friendly team members will be more than happy to discuss your circumstances and pull up your company details on Companies House, in order to guide you through what is best for you and your limited company.
We operate under a ‘Client Service Guarantee', this means that all requests made to your accountant before 4pm will be responded to that very same day.
If you are unhappy with your accountant and feel like you aren't getting the value your business deserves then it's time to Join Gorilla.
1. Take a look at our Contractor Accountancy page. This page details our service and what's included in the monthly cost.
2. Get in touch with a member of our New Business team on 0330 024 0406. They are on hand to answer any questions you may have and will recommend the best time (in relation to your year-end) to join the Gorilla Service, Complete our online application form
3. Give notice to your current accountant and let them know you plan to leave their service
4. We will contact your previous accountant on your behalf and obtain all relevant accounting records and get you set-up on FreeAgent.
5. Enjoy the Gorilla Accounting Service!