Digital Marketing Assistant
Due to rapid company growth, we are now recruiting for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join the marketing team.
The duties of the Digital Marketing Assistant will cover the majority of the digital marketing spectrum.
The main aspects of the role include Digital Marketing, Web Development and Design.
The role will include:
- E-Mail Marketing - Development of E-Mail Marketing Campaigns (HTML/CSS)
- Web Development - Development & Maintenance of the 3 Company Websites
- Copywriting - for Website, Marketing Collateral and Blogs
- Design – Required to work with Photoshop/InDesign to produce adverts / amends
- Reporting – Conducing weekly reports for management
- Strategic Competitor Analysis - Conducting competitor research
Required Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree or proven experience
- Excellent communicator with an interest in all things digital
- You need to have meticulous attention to detail
- Work flexibly to tight deadlines
- Up-to-date knowledge in digital marketing
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Ability to develop good relationships and strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and ambitious
What's on offer:
- Very competitive salary
- On the job training & external
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Strong career development prospects
- Opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic young business
- Free Car Parking
- Beer Fridays
Interested? Please submit your CV outlining how you meet the requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.