Due to rapid company growth, we are now recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join the marketing team.
The duties of the Digital Marketing Assistant will cover the majority of the digital marketing spectrum.
The role will include:
- E-Mail Marketing - Development of E-Mail Marketing Campaigns through MailChimp
- Web Development - Development & Maintenance of Company Websites
- Social Media - Assist with building and posting organic posts/adverts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Copywriting - for Website, Marketing Collateral and Blogs.
- Design – Basic understanding of Photoshop/InDesign to produce adverts / marketing collateral
- Reporting – Conducing weekly reports for management and competitor research
- Admin - Carry out daily administrative tasks
You should be able to assist with larger digital marketing campaigns, both in planning and during launch, and proactively seek out digital marketing activities to manage or assist with.
Required Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree or proven experience
- Excellent communicator with an interest in all things digital
- You need to have meticulous attention to detail and excellent grammar and punctuation
- Work flexibly to tight deadlines
- Up-to-date knowledge in digital marketing
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Ability to develop good relationships and strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Basic SEO understanding
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- On the job training & external
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Strong career development prospects
- Opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic young business
- Free Car Parking
- Healthy Eating initiative, (excluding Beer Fridays)
Interested? Please submit your CV outlining how you meet the requirements of the role to email@example.com.