Paid Advertising Executive
Due to rapid company growth, we are now recruiting for a Paid Advertising Executive to join the marketing team.
- You will be working directly with clients on set objectives and must fully understand the objectives to deploy strategic paid advertising campaigns.
- Constant optimisation of campaigns to agreed revenue and ROI targets
- Implementing paid search, display, and amplified social media campaigns, monitoring their performance, optimisation, analysis and reporting.
- Implementing paid search and display campaigns (Google & Bing)
- Executing paid social media campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Overseeing optimisation, analysis and monitoring the overall performance.
- Reporting, tracking KPI's and relaying performance to both client & Digital Strategist
- Working in conjunction with the Content Exec & Graphic Designer on banner creation/adverts
- Conducting competitor research and analysis
- Confident communicator and forward thinking
- Team Player with proven experience of working in a team
- A keen interest in the latest digital practices and technologies
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics and commercial experience of managing paid advertising.
Key Skills & Attributes Required:
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Google AdWords experience – creating and optimising paid search and display campaigns including remarketing.
- Commercial experience of managing paid social campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
- Experience in producing digital marketing reports, tracking KPI’s and feeding back to the team / the client.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Demonstrable results from campaigns you have influenced.
- The ability to work as part of a team, good communication skills and the critical ability to know when to ask for help and guidance.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and self-motivate.
- 3 Years Digital Experience (In-house / Agency Side)
Job Type: Full-time
What's on offer:
- Very competitive salary
- On the job training & external
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Strong career development prospects
- Opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic young business
- Free Car Parking
- Beer Fridays
Interested? Please submit your CV outlining how you meet the requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.