Gorilla Accounting are looking to recruit a full time Contractor Accountant.
This is a great opportunity for somebody wishing to join a growing and exciting Contractor Accountancy firm to help drive forward the business whilst developing your own skills and experience. You will play a key role in managing your own portfolio of clients as well as helping to develop the growth of an exciting new business.
The key responsibilities are:
- Managing your own client portfolio (Contractors and Freelancers).
- Preparation of Year-end Accounts.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns and Personal Tax Returns.
- PAYE and VAT preparation.
- Meeting the demands of clients, handling telephone and e-mail queries.
- Ensuring clients’ accounts are kept fully up to date.
- Keeping fully up to date with new tax laws, rules and regulations.
- Helping with technical input into marketing projects as required.
- Performing research (marketing and technical) when required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- AAT Qualified (Desirable)
- Good IT Literacy, especially strong in Excel and Word.
- Proven experience of working with bookkeeping software.
- Strong systems and process experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Ability to develop good relationships and strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and is used to working to targets.
What's on offer:
- Very competitive salary.
- Study Support
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Strong career development prospects.
- Opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic young business.
Interested? Please complete the form to the right or submit your CV outlining how you meet the requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org